Welcome to Our Community of Strawberry Growers
Become A NASGA Member
Becoming a member keeps you in the loop with member events, gives you access to great growing advice and research, and gives your business a new marketing outlet.
Sign Up Today!
Save the Date for our 2015 Conference!
Join us February 3rd through the 6th for our 2015 North American Strawberry Growers Association Conference and Symposium in sunny Ventura California! The NASGA Symposium is only held once every 4 years so we hope to see you there!
Subject areas for presentations will include:
- Global and North American Overviews
- Breeding, Genetics
- Molecular Biology
- Disease & Pest Management
- Propagation & Nursery Management
- Cultural Practices
- Plant Nutrition and Water Management
- And Many More!
Join us for the 2015 Conference and Symposium in Venture, California
Enjoyed Last Year's Summer Tour?
Click here to revisit the tour through our 2013 Summer Tour Photo Gallery
An Invitation to the Research Community
You are invited to submit a proposal on strawberry research for consideration by NASGA. Included with this message are guidelines for you or others at your institution, to submit proposals for our 2015 funding decisions. Please forward this invitation to your colleagues in plant pathology, entomology and weed science. NASGA supports research in strawberry production that will benefit its grower members.
Click here for more information about approval and funding.
A Legacy of Education
Our organization has helped grow the strawberry community with over 35 years of dedicated research, educational farm tours, and more.
Check out the history of our organization.
The 2013-2014 password is in effect.
If you have not received your password by mail, please Contact Kevin Schooley.
Our June 2014 Newsletter is Now Online in the members section.
In this issue:
- From the President
- Executive Director's Report
- Research Grants for 2014
- Upcoming Events
- Symposium InformationWe invite you to the 8th North American Strawberry Symposium to be held Feb. 3-6, 2015 in Ventura, California, USA. This meeting of strawberry scientists and producers from around the globe promises to be remarkable. California, where nearly 90% of U.S. strawberries are grown, features a unique coastal environment with its western ocean exposure, moderate temperatures,
Members-Click here to read the latest newsletter
NASGA member ID and password are required.
(Please use the new, 2014-2015 password. If you haven't received it by mail, Contact Kevin Schooley.)